At Steptoes we have added a brand new, high tech Sandvik QJ341 crusher to our fleet.
At Steptoes we are constantly striving to make sure we have the best and most sophisticated, up to date machinery available, as a cutting edge demolition business we have our finger on the pulse and we like to be prepared for absolutely any situation or project that may arise.
We have just recently added a brand new, world leading 50+ tonne Sandvik QJ341 heavy duty crusher to our fleet of demolition machinery. Costing £220,000 this really is an animal of a machine with the capability to crush 400 tonnes of concrete per hour, as our contracts manager quoted ‘With its 350 horsepower CAT engine this thing will eat concrete as we would eat ‘Smarties’.
We have had several Sandvik crushers in the past as the quality is fantastic, a global industrial group, Sandvik are renowned for creating advanced products and In 2012 the company had around 49,000 employees in 130 countries, with annual sales of about 99 billion SEK.
The QJ341 mobile jaw crusher is built for the quarrying and construction industries where high performance and reliability is essential. The machine is compact and fully mobile with hydraulic adjustment, reversible jaw and automatic central lubrication.
This fantastic piece of kit comes with many outstanding user-friendly features as standard which help increase productivity and ease of operation. Powered by a 261 kW / 350 hp emissions-compliant CAT engine the QJ341 has been designed with low operator cost and maximum productivity in mind and will become the machine of choice in all applications whether it be recycling, aggregate production or mining.
See the QJ341 in action
Some of the Features of this amazing machine include
– New hydraulic and electrical system providing improved system control for increased crushing efficiency
– Full PLC control system and colour screen allowing visual data output and control for ease of operation
– Hydraulically driven cooling fan with auto reverse to back flush dust from the radiator
– Level sensor fitted to jaw to control feed rate into the crusher thereby maximising production
– Improved load control system for feeder drive to ensure continuous, uninterrupted crushing
– Improved access and service points for easier maintenance
– Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operator costs
Steptoes and Hardcore Crushing continue to lead the way when it comes to demolition and demolition plant machinery hire, the service we offer and provide is second to none and the new Sandvik QJ341 is available for hire at competitive rates, for more information or to make an enquiry call Andrew on 07973 735754.